|Price (MSRP)||$199 / â‚¬149|
|Type / Tags|
Windows XP / ME / 7 / 8 / 10 / Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)
Mac OS X 10.5 or higher; PowerPC, G4, G5 or Intel Mac (32 or 64-bit)
|Copy Protection||Key File|
Nemesis provides a new approach to FM synthesis, including traditional FM as well as Tone2's exclusive NeoFM synthesis. Featuring an easy-to-use interface and user friendly approach to FM synthesis, with a signature sound capable of providing warm creamy tones as well as the classic 'cold' sounds FM synthesis is well known for.
- High sound quality with low demands on your CPU.
- Offers a new and user-friendly approach to FM synthesis, to make FM synthesis accessible to everyone, regardless of skill level or experience.
- Easy to tweak presets or program your own sounds with.
- NeoFM covers all important aspects of traditional FM synthesis.
- NeoFM does not suffer from a metallic sound or from the weaknesses of conventional FM.
- 22 combinable synthesis types. Expands FM with further synthesis methods such as Additive, Formant, Wavetables, Waveshaping, Phase distortion, Sync and Reso synthesis.
- Contains 1065 patches from professional designers.
- Unique signature sound.
- Well suited for modern, as well as all other music styles.
- Wave import, resynthesis and the additive spectral editor offer a broad range of sonic possibilities.
- True 4x stereo unison.
- An extensive number of high-end quality effects, with flexible and innovative routing options.
- Trancegate with a wide range of setup options.
- Powerful, easy-to-use arpeggiator.
For more info please visit the Nemesis product page