|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Neo Preamp is reminiscent of a vintage channel strip which not only boosts or cuts the audio signal, but also add "things" to it. People like to remember that this or that particular vintage gear added a certain color to their recordings - and this is exactly what Neo Preamp does. By modeling several famous vintage units both for Neo Dynamic and Neo Preamp, Sound Magic has realized that both Clipping Shape and Non-Linear Dynamic Response are the keys to this special flavor, this marvelous color of years gone by. Sound Magic has created 6 controls that allow users to adjust the shape of Dynamic Response and Clipping Type. It's not only possible to recreate that vintage sound, users now have incredible control over it.
If the recordings are too clean, then Neo Preamp can add depth and thickness to the recordings. If the recordings are too cold, then Neo Preamp can add just the right amount warmth to them. Even if the signal is too wet, Neo Preamp can add depth and details to the recordings, making individual instruments jump out from the crowd. And if users simply want to explore some new sonic directions,, Neo Preamp can create new colors and new tonal ideas, creating amazing sounds far beyond users' expectations.
Sound Magic has also managed to clone the on-board EQ of those vintage units,incorporating the special shaped baxandall EQs into Neo Preamp. With this feature, when users tweak the low or high bands with Neo Preamp, they can produce even more special colors within their sound. By inheriting low CPU and Super Fast Response Speed, Neo Preamp is also ideal for use as preamp in a live recording session.
Neo Preamp is provided as a Windows VST or Add-on for Supreme Piano 2, MAC Version is under development now.
- Internal 64-bit Double Precision Floating Point.
- Low CPU and super fast response speed make it ideal for recordings.
- 6 controls to the behaviors of the preamp.
- 16 Presets for different styles of sound.
- Both Tube Metering and Volt Meter for users to monitor the working states.
- 2 clipping type to switch for different sound styles.
- Incredibly Accurate Modeling by Sound Magic's Award Winning Modeling Technology.
- Different plug-in version to fit for usage.
- Up to 32-bit/384kHz resolution.