KVR Rank: 1401 860 1336 [30-Day: 1701; 7-Day: 2849; Yesterday: 1915]
7 members are following Nick Crow TubeDriver and 10 members are following Nick Crow Lab @ KVR.
Nick Crow Lab TubeDriver is a Tube Amplifier emulation.
- Pre EQ - High Pass, Peak, Shelf and resonant Low Pass filters.
- BIAS - Adjusts tube stage's grid bias which control the symmetry of the tube amp saturation.
- DRIVE - Amount of gain applied by the tube amp.
- VOLUME - Output level.
- BOOST - +12 db additional gain applied by the tube amp.
- BYPASS - Switch TubeDriver in bypass mode.
- MONO - Switch TubeDriver in mono mode - process Left Input, output Left and Right.
- PHASE - Invert phase of output signal.
- HP Freq – Post High Pass Filter frequency.
- LP Freq – Pow Low Pass Filter frequency.
- Oversample - Oversampling Rate in realtime.
- 16x On Render – Oversampling Rate in Render (Mixdown) mode of host:
- OFF - Oversampling Rate in Render (Mixdown) mode of host same as in realtime.
- ON - Oversampling Rate have a maximum (16x) value in Render (Mixdown) mode of host.