|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
Nora is a polyphonic phrase arpeggiator that utilizes piano roll-like grid advanced editing tools to easily create MIDI phrases/patterns.
You can easily add, delete, move or copy notes, adjust the velocity of each one freely, select any bar and snap you want and manually/automatically set the phrase length.
Firstly open DAW, add a few chords and play them. Afterwards, load Nora and create a new phrase or choose one from the browser. Finally set the output to your favorite synthesizer or sampler and you will get finished track.
Two operation modes are available: Synchronized with host time, or triggered by note on events, like a classic arpeggiator.
- Complete real-time edition.
- Edit up to 5 octaves and up to 5 notes per octave.
- Load/save phrases through the browser.
- Auto/manual loop selection.
- Customizable phrase length.
- Intuitive tools, including zoom to any point and auxiliary mouse locations to define note start and note end.
- Customizable grid for easy edition.