|Type / Tags|
Low audio latency drivers.
Host with MIDI routing capabilities.
|Copy Protection||Key File|
Nora is a MIDI toolset that employs advanced editing tools to create MIDI phrases with ease. Its full contextual interface allows to create solo melodies, rhythmic basslines or stabs instantly. It may be used in both live and offline environment.
Two main tools are available:
1. The Phrase Arpeggiator
Nora is the natural evolution of an arpeggiator adapted to our times. It takes advantage of a piano roll-like grid to easily create MIDI phrases/patterns. Unlike a classic arpeggiator, it may be polyphonic and work on two operation modes: Apart from working as a classic arpeggiator, it may work in synchrony with the host (The host and NORA times are synchronized). It allows natural phrases and arpeggios; it's suitable for any musical genre.
2. The MIDI Key Mapper
It consists of a grid-style editor where output notes are assigned to each of the input notes. Moreover, it supports chord inversions. They allow you to create smooth chord transitions.
The MIDI Key Mapper has lots of capacities:
- Play chords with a single finger.
- Limit notes to any scale to correct mistakes when playing, and even correct misplayed notes.
- Together with the inversions, It may be a useful tool in order to create pads.
- Map any scale and play it live using your favourite note scale as a basis.
Nora common features:
- Complete real-time edition.
- Load data through the browser.
- Intelligent mouse cursor.
- Customizable grid for easy edition.
- Edit up to 5 octaves and up to 5 notes per octave.
- Auto/manual loop selection.
- Customizable phrase length.
- More than 150 pattern presets available.
MIDI Key Mapper:
- Up to 5 octaves.
- Supports inversion for each input note.
- 80 presets available.