|Type / Tags|
Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32/64-bit)
Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon XP
OS X 10.7
Intel processor with SSE2 instructions support
NRR-1 is a digital emulation of a three channels tube preamplifier for guitar. It has been developed to accurately model its real hardware counterpart, built for Fleshgod Apocalypse guitarist Cristiano Trionfera by Ignite Amps, back in 2009.
The NRR-1 core circuit is mainly based on a famous boutique preamplifier made in '88, modded to suit Cristiano's needs in the best possible way.
- Ignite Amps 3rd generation triode modeling engine.
- Three channels: clean, rhythm and lead, each with fully separated controls.
- Mono / Stereo processing support.
- Selectable oversampling rate (up to 8x).
- Global input / output level controls.
- Double precision (64-bit) floating point mathematical model.
- Fully automatable controls.
- Ignite Amps proprietary preset management system with bank file import/export functions.