NWRCFil 2 is based on classic hardware filters where simplicity and the warm sound is most important. The effect uses selectable 2-pole and 4-pole filter algorithms with crossfadeable lowpass, bandpass and highpass modes. The characteristics of the filter can be adjusted by 10 correction parameters. With the help of the envelope follower and the LFO (with MIDI trigger support) the sound can get lively and dynamic that suits funky guitars perfectly and is often used in today's house/funk house productions, too. WWAYM claims that the sound of the filter is almost indistinguishable from classic analogue hardware filters while the range of parameters allow broader use.
- 2-pole and 4-pole analogue sounding lowpass filters.
- Crossfadeable lowpass, bandpass and highpass mode.
- Customizable filter characteristics.
- Dry/wet mix.
- Envelope follower with adjustable attack and release parameters.
- LFO with MIDI trigger support.
- Input, output gain control.
- Lots of presets to ease finding a start point.
- Full MIDI support via MIDI learn.
- Interpolated parameters (no steps).
- Easy to use, comfortable and familiar user interface with a display.