|Product||Oberheim SEM V|
|Price (MSRP)||€99.00 / $99.00|
|Type / Tags|
The Oberheim SEM V accurately emulates the famous sound and interface of the original Synthesizer Expander Module introduced by Oberheim Electronics in 1974. Faithfully reproducing the tone, waveshapes, multi-mode 12dB/octave filter and other detailed characteristics, the Oberheim SEM V also brings the benefits of polyphony, MIDI control, arpeggiation and some innovative functionalities such as the 8-voice programmer, or the advanced keyboard follow.
- All the original parameters of the Oberheim SEM : two oscillators, each offering sawtooth wave and variable-width pulse wave with PWM, sine wave LFO, 12dB/oct multi-mode Filter with low-pass, high-pass, band-pass and notch, two ADS envelopes.
- Added functionalities : New LFO, Noise, Sub oscillator, onboard effects (distortion, chorus and delay), Arpeggiator, Portamento.
- Polyphony and 8 Voice Multi-timbrality.
- New 8-voice Programmer module.
- Advanced Keyboard follow module.
- Modulation Matrix module.