KVR Rank: 688 440 661 [30-Day: 482; 7-Day: 415; Yesterday: 481]
37 members are following One and 134 members are following FabFilter @ KVR.
- Ten-voice polyphony mode in addition to the original monophonic mode.
- Aliasing-free oscillator with triangle, sawtooth, square, and noise waveforms with three pulse width modulation modes and additional white or pink noise.
- Exceptionally fat and smooth self-oscillating digital 12 dB/octave low-pass filter, with cut-off frequency keyboard tracking.
- Extensive frequency, filter cut-off, and pulse width modulation by the envelope generator and modulation generator. The envelope generator can be inverted, and the modulation generator features both square and triangle wave forms with adjustable balance. The modulation generator can now be synchronized to the host's tempo and song position.
- Smooth and evocative portamento feature, fine-tuned to perfection, which works also in polyphonic mode so you can play sliding chords.
- Velocity sensitivity for both volume and filter cut-off modulation.
- Smart parameter interpolation algorithms ensure responsiveness and smooth transitions when changing any parameter to avoid digital clicks and zipper effects, even with MIDI controller changes.
- Straightforward and modern user interface with large knobs and buttons for easy and precise adjustments.
- Platform-independent preset system with over 100 great sounds and the ability to save your own presets as well.
- Sample-accurate MIDI handling.
- Arbitrary sample rates.
- High 24 bits per sample accuracy.
- Complete documentation with included help file.
- Free support with online discussion forum to share experiences and ask questions on www.fabfilter.com/support.
- Available for Mac OS X (Audio Units) and Windows (VSTi plug-in and stand-alone version).