|Type / Tags|
Windows 7 and up
OrilRiver is a free algorithmic reverberation plugin available in VST2 and VST3 format for any Windows.
With this plugin it is possible to simulate the reverberation of a small room and great hall.
- OrilRiver has a classic parameters such as "Damping", "Stereo width", "Pre-delay", "Room size", "Diffusion" and an parameter as "Damping intensity." which allows you to change the reverb decay time of high frequencies.
- 12 variations of the early reflections.
- 5 variations of the reverb tail.
- 3-band equalizer for the wet signal, which helps to create different shades of the virtual space.
- Reverb algorithm is written in assembly language, so signal processing provides a low CPU load.
- 64-bit internal signal processing.
OrilRiver 18.104.22.168 Beta
+ Fixed error displaying the GUI in the VST2 version in some hosts.