|Product||OSA (Old School Arps)|
|Type / Tags|
Imagine yourself in a cellar, filled with vintage synthesizers and analog sequencers, flashing lights, knobs and faders everywhere, playing Berlin School electronic music. If you don't have any of that equipment to your disposal, this library is the next best thing. It tries to bring some of that sound and feeling to your home and studio by supplying vintage arpeggio patches.
OSA is a Kontakt 5 library aimed at this genre of electronic music from the 1970's and 1980's and consists out of vintage arpeggios, and a few modern ones too. Inspired by musicians like Jean Michel Jarre, Tangerine Dream, Klaus Schulze, Michael Hoenig and countless others. If you like this kind of music, you won't be disappointed by this library. But of course nobody can keep you from using this library for other styles of electronic music.
- For Kontakt 5.1 and higher (Full version).
- 24-bit 44.100 kHz ncw samples.
- 50 different waveforms per oscillator.
- 24 samples per patch, 12 per oscillator (76 notes).
- Velocity and Aftertouch responsive.
- 6 folders containing a total of 151 patches.
- Patches divided into Straight, Triplets and One Shot (separate folders).
- 4 Effects: Reverb, Delay, Chorus & Phaser.
- Time and Speed parameters sync to Host tempo (Delay, Chorus and Phaser).
- All parameters on 1 page.