|Price (MSRP)||€44.95 / $49.95|
|Type / Tags|
Mac OS X 10.7+
|Copy Protection||Key File|
2D / 3D Full Featured Parametric Multi Analyzer
Welcome to the world of Oscarizor Pro. Parallel waveform, spectrum & stereo field comparison in 2D and 3D using side-chaining and 255 send/receive channels (up to 10 channels parallel) is the power of Oscarizor Pro – especially the multi channel spectrum analyzer in VST / VST3 / AU and AAX variants. Use DAW host synchronization to exacly compare waveforms. Nearly an unlimited count of instances inside your DAW projects is possible. Waveforms and spectrums are displayed with filled/lined graphics using blending, blending types, smoothing and antialiasing. Choose from common colors to beautify your dB or amplitude scaled view. Use the custom UI coloration, free resizing capabilities and innovative control multi panel to optimize your workflow. Read about the features of Oscarizor Pro.
- 2D / 3D full featured parametric multi analyzer.
- Multi channel waterfall spectrum analyzer with mountains, bars, cylinder and tube models.
- Parallel waveform & spectrum comparison using side-chaining and send/receive channels.
- DAW host synchronization, initial autosync to receives & resync to receives button.
- Automatic instrument tuner with FFT size and function memory.
- Multi channel correlation & gonio meter.
- FFT size, window (7 functions) & average controls.
- Spectrum tilt/slope knob & Nyquist mode.
- Nearly unlimited instances in your DAW projects.
- 255 channels to send/receive waveforms and spectrums to/from other instances.
- 10 channels simultaneous view.
- Channel naming with propagation to receiving channels.
- Parallel and overlay view modes.
- Combined 2D/3D views Osc/Spectrum or Osc/Spectrum/Gonio meter.
- Stereo, mixed mono (avg/max) & M/S (mid/side) view.
- Filled/lined waveforms using blending, blending types, smoothing and antialiasing.
- 360 degrees three axis 3D rotation, free positioning and zooming.
- Custom UI & waveform coloration.
- DB and amplitude view.
- Absolute view for better analyzation.
- Beat and measure display adjustment.
- Reset / Bypass / Freeze / Freeze all (global freeze) buttons.
- Signal modifying gain, phase switch, L/R swap and mono controls.
- Sine test tone generator.
- Exact mouse wheel zoom in/out.
- Free positioning, scaling & dragging.
- Multipanel UI control with all-in-one-mode & control scrolling.
- Freely resizeable GUI from very small to enormously large.
- Full window and control hover mode.
- Preset Manager, quick save/load presets & A/B Comparison.
- Flexible FFT formants csv file output.
- SA 3D Engine 2.0: Highly optimized and customizable 3D renderer.
- No dongle required (except AAX), zero latency and low CPU usage (except 3D).
- Supports Windows 7+ VST2/VST3/AAX x86/x64.
- Supports Mac OS X 10.7+ VST2/VST3/AU/AAX (ProTools 11+12 Native) x86/x64 Intel processor.
- Detailed spectrum and waterfall analyzation in mixing, mastering, djing and teaching.
- Averaged spectrum comparison of received channels (e.g. reference tracks).
- Spectrum interference visualization (lightens parts with most activity).
- Stereo field, mid/side & correlation analyzation.
- Compression tunings.
- Limiting fine-adjustments.
- Envelope shaping analyzations.
- Transient control.
- Leveling / metering.