|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Dongle (PACE iLok Smart Key)|
Oxford Transient Modulator (TransMod) allows dynamic level of signals to be modified by the transients in the programme material over time. The effect is to bring transient events in the programme forwards, or push them into to the background, such that the attacks of instruments can be accentuated or softened depending on settings.
- Radically changes the dynamics of instruments.
- Accentuates or flattens attacks and transients.
- Brings sounds forward or push them back.
- Increases or reduces the effects of ambience.
- Produces rounded and dynamic percussive effects.
- Hardens up and give life to dull or flat-sounding recordings and mixes, without the unwanted changes in overall timbre associated with multi-band compression techniques.
- Variable harmonic enhancement for extra loudness, presence and 'punch'.
- Increases overall modulation potential by the reduction of very short peaks.