No Longer Available
|Type / Tags|
- Up to 128 presets per bank.
- Up to 84 splits per preset and 8 dual velocity-layers (16 samples) per split.
- 64 simultaneous voices.
- This version can load 8/16-bit mono/stereo wav files, but it can play native banks with 24/32-bit wavs (or embedded samples).
- Low CPU consumption.
- RAM save scheme (only active presets samples are loaded at one time).
- Low aliasing resampling technology, 32-bit audio engine.
- 3 envelope controls (DAHDSR) per preset: amplitude, pitch and filter cutoff.
- 3 configurable LFOs per preset: tremolo, vibrato and filter cutoff with optional delay.
- All envelopes and oscillators can be synchronized to MIDI tempo.
- New bank format offers choice for embedded or referenced samples.
- Capable of importing SoundFonts (.sf2) and AKAI S5000/6000 programs (.akp).
- Fully automatable.
- VST 2.3 compatible.
Reviewed By jarred_drozd
May 15, 2006
integration into sonar seems to be excellent- when you save a sonar file paax window pops up asking you if you want to save paax's bank.excellent. you don't have to worry you made edits that you are going to lose.
it could be a liitle simpler to use. like you have to specify range to import a sound, even if it's just one sample you want spreaded across the whole keyboard.
but if you used a sampler or some other vstis before you can figure it out. it's not as easy though as ,say, sfz simple player.
well, it's a price to pay for all those functions in music technology.
i don't know about documentation or support for it.
so , ignore my marks on those two.Read more