|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Panorama is a specialized tool for creating "stunningly realistic" 3-D audio scenes. The DSP technology in Panorama reproduces psychoacoustic sound localization and distance cues, allowing you to pan sounds in three dimensions: not just left and right, but up, down, front, back, near, and far. Panorama combines 3-D audio panning with acoustic environment modeling, including wall reflections, reverberation, distance modeling, and the Doppler pitch effect.
While primarily intended for headphone listening, Panorama also includes a crosstalk canceller for playback over conventional stereo loudspeakers.
- Position and move sound in three dimensions.
- Uses Head-Related Transfer Functions (HRTF) to reproduce binaural sound localization cues.
- Integrated reverberation and distance cues.
- Extensive control over dimensions and surface material of all six surfaces of the room.
- Doppler pitch effect.
- Full automation support for creating moving sounds.
- Crosstalk canceller for loudspeaker playback.
- Create realistic sound scenes.
- Make special 3-D and moving sound effects in conventional stereo productions.
- Unique mixing tool - position musical instruments in a virtual space.
- Essential tool for headphone audio production.