Paradigm Shifter is a beat shifting delay mangler with lots of modulation options.
Features in order of signal routing:
- Shifter Section: Can produce strange results from subtle phaser type effects to extreme FSU style madness. Comes with on-board sequencer for modulating the shifter speed.
- Filter Section: Making use of David Haupt's Multi-filter module complete with gain compensation, and multiple stages (up to 8 stages, careful when using high resonance in the high stages, can produce extreme loudness). Following the filter is a subtle distortion for beefing up the sound. The filter has its own sequencer for modulating the cutoff frequency.
- Delay Section: Stereo delay section with dual sequencer for modulating the delay rate and feedback. The delay has left and right panners for spreading out the delay.
- Each effect section can be turned on/off.
- Each effect section has its own hidden panel for extra options.
- Each sequencer can be paused, switch direction and change speed.
- Shifter and filter sequencers have glide controls for gliding the modulation between steps.