|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Dongle (PACE iLok Smart Key)|
The Passive-Active Pack is a collection of three very different equalizers, each with its own character and quirks. The equalizers contain emulations of real workhorse equalizers, used on thousands of recordings from past to present:
- Passive Equalizer is a three-band EQ with a clear and open sound, a warm low end and sparkling top.
- Active Equalizer is Passive's counterpart with three fully parametric bands and a tight and focused sound.
- Focusing Equalizer is an untraditional take on the EQ concept where the low, mid and high bands move automatically and musically in relation to the high and low cut filters. It also features filters from the Passive and Active EQs as well as a one-knob Saturation control.
- Authentic component modeling.
- Fully automatable parameters.
- Output gain and output metering.
- 3-D rendered photo-realistic user interface.
- Available for VST, AU and RTAS compatible hosts.
Passive Equalizer Features:
- Three bands with a wide and open sound.
- Treble control without any "digital harshness".
- Warm low end and a sparkling top.
Active Equalizer Features:
- Tight and focused sounding filters.
- Low- and High-cut.
- Three parametric bands with:
- Selectable gain in 2dB steps (-/+ 16 dB).
- Selectable frequency with overlapping, but non-interfering, bands (50-500 Hz, 380Hz-3.8kHz, 1.8-18kHz).
- Select between a sharp or blunt peak (Q) for each band.
Focusing Equalizer Features:
- Built-in one knob saturation with metering.
- Selectable saturation type.
- Choose between Passive or Active EQ character.
- Three-band EQ that automatically and musically changes with Low and High Cut.