|Product||PCM Native Effects Plug-In Bundle|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Dongle (PACE iLok Smart Key)|
The PCM Native Effects Plug-In Bundle makes all the effects processing of Lexicon's PCM96 available as a plug-in.
The PCM Native Effects Plug-In Bundle incorporates all the capabilities of the PCM96 hardware unit including:
- Dual Delay – The PCM provides a comprehensive palette of delay effects, such as slap-back echo, tape echo and much more – all with complete control over delay time, mix, repeat and other parameters.
- Random Delay – Builds upon the capabilities of Dual Delay with more voices and four LFOs (Low Frequency Oscillators) that control delay time with both familiar waveforms as well as random values and input levels.
- Chorus/Flange – The available chorus, flanger and long multi-voice delay enable everything from traditional flanger sounds to flangers that play far behind the beat for out-of-this-world effects.
- Resonant Chords – This unique mode, first introduced in the Lexicon PCM70, allows multiple delay voices to be tuned to resonate on specific notes. The sonic result can be glistening chords, strange ringing delays or truly bizarre room sounds.
- Pitch Shift – A multitude of mono and stereo pitch-shifting capabilities are available, from pitch correction in a mix to standout special effects.
- Multivoice Pitch Shift – This is a multi-voice delay algorithm with an independent pitch shifter on each voice. It can function as anything from a voice thickener, to multiple delays that can shift up or down while locked to tempo, to a "Seasick Room" preset that "must be heard to be believed".
The PCM Native Effects Plug-In Bundle adds to these effects an all-new Stringbox algorithm, which provides the user with 88 virtual strings resonating according to the audio in. Several tuning and panning options are available, along with a virtual keyboard and randomizer, giving users the ability to create never-before-heard chords, melodies and room sounds.