|Price (MSRP)||$129 / $599 / $1199|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
BIAS Peak is a stereo audio editing, processing, and mastering application for the Macintosh.
- Fastest & most intuitive waveform editing available on any platform.
- Displays multiple documents simultaneously.
- Multithreaded processing and compatible with multi-processor (MP) Macs.
- Unlimited Undo/Redo with independent graphic edit history for each audio document.
- User-definable display size & color.
- Record audio directly or import all QuickTime-compatible audio formats.
- Supports built-in Mac I/O, plus OS X and Core Audio-compatible audio hardware.
- Easily create, edit, read & write region, loop & reference markers.
- Automated Redbook (Disk-at-Once /DAO) CD burning direct from the Playlist as well as any audio document window.
- Full DSP (Digital Signal Processing) Toolset, including Fade In/Out, Normalize, Gain Envelope, ImpulseVerb Reverse, Invert, Harmonic Rotate. Rappify, ultraaccurate Pow-r dithering, Convolve, Reverse Boomerang, Convert sample rate, Mix, Change Pitch, Panner, Amplitude Fit, Find Peak, Bit Usage Graph & more.
- Sophisticated playlist featuring advanced crossfades, real-time effects, & Nudge Regions window.
- Bit depths up to 32-bit.
- Sample rates up to 10Mhz.
- Master Volume Fader.
- Advanced looping tools- including the highly acclaimed Loop Surfer, LoopTuner, Crossfade Loop & Guess Tempo.
- AudioUnit Plug-in support.
- VST plug-in support.
- Over 25 VST audio effects plug-ins bundled free.
- Includes new BIAS Sqweez procaliber compressor/limiter VST plug-in and BIAS Freq 4-band paragraphic EQ.
- Advanced VST audio effects routing matrix via integrated Vbox support (Vbox SE included).
- Automated Repair Clicks & Remove DC Offset.
- ImpulseVerb - instantly applies recorded room ambiance to any audio document.
- Supports all SMDI hardware samplers.
- Reads/writes multiple file formats - even MP3 and AAC (MP4).
- Full-featured batch processing options - including Export Regions & much more.
- Change Duration DSP function allows high-quality time compression/expansion without affecting pitch.
- Recording notepad & timer.
- Threshold function automatically divides files into discrete regions based on amplitude.
- Trigger playback & cueing of up to 10 audio documents using Mac keyboard.
- Dynamically resizable and customizable toolbar & keyboard shortcuts.
- Advanced QuickTime movie & DV (digital video) clip support features better-than-frame accurate synchronization of audio & movie playback, even during selection & scrubbing.
- Supports DV standard (16-bit/48kHz) without additional hardware.
Peak is available in several different versions, a comparison chart is available here.