|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Impact Soundworks Peak Rider is a dynamics processing plugin that uses a sidechain signal to create a new volume envelope for a main input. Unlike a traditional compressor or expander, Peak Rider fluidly applies variable gain or attenuation based on the peaks of the sidechain signal, allowing for a variety of novel mixing and creative uses.
For example, a very 'flat' and static main signal can be brought to life if a highly dynamic sidechain is used. The main signal will take on the envelope characteristics of the sidechain. Peak Rider offers this Exact processing mode as well as Noboost, Duck, and Limit modes to achieve a range of volume-based effects.
- Single and multi-band processing modes.
- Sample-accurate analysis with zero-latency.
- Minimum and linear phase modes available.
- Range & Mix controls for effect strength.
- LR and Mid/Side stereo processing.
- Linked and independent stereo processing.
- 6 to 24dB filter slopes.
- VST/AU formats, 32/64-bit.
Peak Rider is available now for Windows & OS X in VST/AU formats, with 32 & 64-bit versions available. Copy protection uses a simple and unintrusive serial number scheme. A full demo version is available as well.