|Type / Tags|
Pendleonium³ is a 1.3GB hybrid sample instrument made from odd guitars, valves, tape echo and spring reverb. But don't hold that against her.
The P³ excels at creating complex sounds, pianos, strings, smooth synth-like pads, rumbles, and unfathomable noises. At lower registers the Pendleonium³ can produce seismic movement and deep rich textures. In high registers it can be configured to produce sounds like ripples passing through mercury.
The small print:
- Baritone Guitar x 2 - amped through custom Laney VC15 valve amp - 2 articulations clean plucked and edgy plucked - 4 velocity layers.
- Tape Baritone Guitar - recorded wet through Roland Chorus Echo RE501with lots of chorus.
- Fernades Sustainer Infinite Guitar x2 -amped through custom Laney VC15 valve amp - 2 articulations clean plucked and edgy plucked - endlessly looped.
- Spring Viola -miced and pushed completely wet through a noisey Vermona RetroVerb spring reverb.
- 700 24-bit mono samples = 1.3GB with Native Instruments propriety compression.
- Sample start and loop length control per instrument (except infinite guitars).
- BPM synced pan and volume modulation per instrument.
- BPM synced vibrato and chorus per instrument.
- 24 custom convolution reverbs per instrument.
- 4 fully controllable insert effects - dirt, eq, rotor and master algorithmic reverb.
- 2 fully controllable send effects - delay and algorithmic reverb.
- Keyboard Velocity and Round Robin modelling page.
- 45 instrument snapshots.
- Handy build in instructions in RTFM page.