|Product||Pentode Audio - Vacuum Tube Triode Warmer TRW-1|
22.90 € (Introductory 12.59 €)
|Type / Tags|
123creative.com in partnership with Pentode audio engineers created Vacuum tube triode warmer TRW-1.
Most of modern music is mixed digitally. Most of home-made digital mixes/records are missing analog warmth of analog devices, vacuum tubes and tapes. Lot of amateur mixing engineers are using plug-ins emulating analog devices, but many of these plug-ins bring just next distortion instead of analog warmth and creamy sound. This distortion is boosted in mastering process, while you can't get perfect analog sound only with analog mastering if mix is digitally cold and sharp.
Pentode audio vacuum tube triode warmer TRW-1 is plug-in designed by team of skilled electronic engineers and DSP programmers with inner structure similar to real blocks of vacuum tube studio devices, including emulation of physical phenomena like small positive inner feedback, tube softening of transients and compression or generation of both odd and even harmonics, thanks to Pentode vacuum tube PVT8.2 emulation technology, that can generate also first harmonics. First harmonics are most important aspect of fat vacuum tube sound, while almost any digital plug-in cannot recreate them.
Pentode audio TRW-1 is aimed for mixing purposes, warming individual channels and adding realistic analog charisma to the mixes.
- Input amp – For boosting input audio (more loud is input signal more saturation, transient softening and analog warmth is generated, but be careful because too loud input can generate also little distortion same like in real studio vacuum tube devices).
- Warmth knob – Adding warm analog sound of vacuum tube.
- Saturation knob – Saturating peaks of audio signal and making sharp transients rounder, be careful because high values can generate distortion.
- 1st harmonics knob – Generate first harmonic, the most important aspect of real vacuum tube sound, usually known only from real analog gear (most of digital plug-ins cannot generate 1st harmonics, …only 2nd, 3rd etc,).
- ODD + EVEN harmonics knob – Generates both odd and even harmonics, secret weapon of many mixing engineers (harmonics can significantly enrich record and are often described with terms like: adding colors of sound, charisma, warmth).
- Output volume knob – Boost or attenuate output signal.
- Bypass knob – Switch 100% dry or wet sound (with or without effect).
- Preset manager with example presets.
File format: .dll (VST plug-in)
Requirements: Windows 32-bit VST host (Cubase, FL studio and others)