|Price (MSRP)||suggested donation: £10-20|
|Type / Tags|
pg-8x is a VST instrument plug-in, inspired by the JX-8P. The GUI is modelled after the pg-800, which is the external editor for the JX-8P. pg-8x is patch-compatible to the hardware, which means that JX-8P SysEx files are accepted.
- 6-12 voice polyphony.
- Two DCOs with Saw, Square, Pulse, Noise.
- Hard Sync and Ring Modulation.
- Two exponential envelop generators.
- 24 dB resonant LP filter.
- HP filter (3 stages).
- Stereo Chorus.
- Native C++ code.
- SSE2 code.
- up to 4 x 16-fold oversampled oscillator.
- 4-fold oversampled filter.
- Custom voice allocation.
- 6 Key assignment modes:
- Poly (re-assignment of voices).
- Poly2 (round robin).
- Unison (two voices in unison).
- Unison2 (second voice shifted by 1 octave).
- Mono2 (all voices in unison).
- MIDI Learn: MIDI Controllers can be assigned by right-clicking on the slider.
- Automatic adjustment of samplerate.