KVR Rank: 856 534 819 [30-Day: 706; 7-Day: 785; Yesterday: 380]
56 members are following Phoscyon and 101 members are following D16 Group @ KVR.
Phoscyon is an emulation of the Roland TB303, brought up to date with lots of additional features.
- 2 authentically emulated analog oscillators (saw/square).
- "Screaming" 18db/oct low pass filter with absolutely no self oscillation.
- Filters equipped with transistor amplitude clipping.
- Perfectly scaled knob ranges.
- Additional synthesis controls expand the synthesizer's range.
- Built-in arpeggiator:
- 7 predefined chords and 1 user definable chord.
- Arpeggiator tempo multiplier (1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 6).
- Arpeggiator repeat feature.
- 4 arpeggiation patterns (Up, Down, Up-Down, Random).
- Defined offsets of octaves to work with.
- Built-in distortion effect (equivalent to a transistor amplifier with equalization):
- Tailored for the Acid Bassline sound.
- Equipped with signal routing (Dist <=> Eq).
- Several Programming options:
- Internal sequencer (128 patterns, each pattern up to 16 steps, each step defined with Note, Gate, Accent, and Slide values).
- External mode (compromise).
- Play Live mode.
- Powerful randomizer:
- Generates patterns from user defined range of notes, user defined chords or predefined chords (Major, Minor, 7th, m7th, M7, m7-5, DIM).
- Generates random values for Note, Gate, Accent, and Slide attributes.
- Allows user to define attribute frequency.
- Fully controllable via MIDI CC.
- Precise synchronization with host sequencer.