Phutura is a subtractive virtual synthesizer inspired by '80s hardware synth Alpha Juno, best known for the Hoover sound.
- Polyphony: 8 Voices (+ 8 release reserve).
- Oscillators: 3 Oscillators (Sawtooth, Pulse and Sub, with 4-6 subtypes each) and White Noise Waveform.
- Filters: Non-resonant High Pass Filter (4 modes) and Resonant Low Pass Filter.
- Modulators: LFO, ADSR Envelope, Pitch Bender, Mod Wheel and Key Tracking.
- System: Windows with 32-bit host.
- Effects: Chorus.
- MIDI: Automation of all interface controls is possible.
- Patches: 128 Patches (80 presets in Hoover, Bass, Lead, Pad, Polyphonic, Synth & Sound FX categories; and 48 blank User Patches).