|Type / Tags|
Windows 7 - Windows 10
OS X 10.8 - OS X 10.11
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Pink2412 compressor is derived directly from Pink channel-strip plug-in, but it has been re-designed and upgraded by introducing new important features, that you rarely find in other products, including:
• SHMod, an adjustable attack behaviour shape control that allows you to fine-tune the attack shape for customise Pink 2412 compressor attack behaviour for any audio source.
• SC, continuously variable side-chain filter including a tilt EQ, Pink channel-strip curve, and HPF from 20 Hz to 300 Hz.
• NYC, parallel compression control for mix dry source with compressed audio.
Also you will find in Pink2412 compressor the most common compressor control parameters like: attack, release, threshold, knee, and make-up gain.
Pink 2412 has CORE8 audio engine, the revolutionary multithreading technology by Acustica Audio that optimize performance of Acqua Effects plug-ins.
• hardware preamp simulation (PRE): on and off.
• Threshold: from -46 dB to +18 dB.
• Ratio: from 1.5 to oo.
• Attack: from 0.03 ms to 30 ms.
• Release: from 0.05 sec. to 1.5 sec., plus auto-release.
• Knee: soft, medium, and hard.
• Input: from -24 dB to 24 dB.
• Makeup: from 0 dB to 48 dB.
• Compression types (TYPE): feed-back, feed-forward, and off.
• Adjustable attack shape (SHMod): from 0 to 3.
• Side-chain curve: from tilt to 300 Hz HPF, plus Pink channel-strip curve.
• Parallel compression (NYC): from 0 to 100%.
• Meters: input, output, gain reduction and side-chain meter.
• Challenge-response authorization system allowing two computers activation per each license.
• Support operation systems: OS X and Windows.
• Supported plug-in formats: VST2, AAX, and AU.
• Supported architectures: 32 and 64-bits.
Price and availability:
• Commercial version: €109.00. Available as a digital download immediately after payment
• Trial version: free 4 week test license. Available as a digital download immediately after €0.00 payment.
About Acqua Effect plug-ins:
An Acqua plug-in is a stand-alone skinned Nebula library, in other words it is a software product developed as a parametrization of one or more Nebula's instances. Parametrization is achieved using the script languages proprietary to Acustica Audio and does not require external tools and compilers.
About Acustica Audio:
Acustica Audio is a company that is active in the field of information technology and audio engineering. The company's goal is to provide the most authentic reproduction of sampled vintage gear and other high-end hardware devices. Over the years it has become well known for audio plug-ins, by manufacturing its own software products and marketing them both in Italy and worldwide. Acustica technology is based on a software engine of DSP (Digital Signal Processing) developed by Acustica Audio that emulates other DSPs, by modelling them through a proprietary sampling technique. Unlike the audio sampler, which is an electronic musical instrument able to capture and reproduce audio samples, Acustica technology can sample and emulate the behavior of an audio processor, by reproducing its harmonic response, harmonic distortion and dynamic response as time and other external variables (like user controls) change.