Pirezo Acoustic is a "resonance piano tone generator".
- Based on 96kHz 24-bit stereo recorded samples.
- Highly accurate internal 32-bit processing engine.
- Emulate hammer excitation and independent each 88 string resonance.
- Natural switch-less dynamics changes.
- Multi CPU processing.
- Less dynamic memory with nondestructive compression (no HDD access).
- 88 poly-tones (*7 harmonics, stereo).
- Visible resonance indicator.
The demo version features an Upright Piano dataset (based on a Japanese "Y" brand upright piano; 44.1kHz only). The full version features a Grand Piano Y/K (96/48/44.1kHz) and an Upright Piano Y (96/48/44.1kHz).