|Product||Plastic Ghost Piano|
|Type / Tags|
Plastic Ghost Piano is a warm and woozy sounding multi-sampled convolution piano for Kontakt4 and above.
Made by spurting bursts of controlled noise through unsuspecting piano samples used as a convolution reverb impulses Plastic Ghost Piano is a one of a kind hybrid piano with some real character and lots of sonic possibilities.
- 6 different deeply multisampled sound articulations ; Dark Ghost convolution, Pale Ghost convolution, Hohner Pianet, Convolved "plastic" piano, palm mute Stratocaster and Release Piano.
- 549MB of 24-bit multisamples with up to 23 velocity levels per note.
- Advanced architecture with automatable control of everything.
- Sample start control.
- Ghost Engine with per voice algorithmic reverb.
- Noise Engine with per voice distortion and filtering.
- 69 specially created convolution reverb impulses recorded from real spaces, expensive hardware, and some less obvious sources including a Roland Space Echo, Lexicon reverb and the stage of Glyndebourne Opera House.
- Leslie effect, cabinet modelling and morphing EQ.
- Selectable and adjustable release group.
- Round robin sample swapping.
- MIDI timing jitter.
- 25 "starter" presets.
- Built in instruction manual.
Intro price £20 until October £18th 2014 then £25.00.
Available from www.sound-dust.co.uk