Poetic Guitar-Landscape (PGL) is part of H.E. Audio's Poetic Guitar series of three acoustic guitar plug-ins - PGL is the one of the Nylon guitars.
- 1.5 GB green samples without any processing.
- Guitar used is famous Spanish Guitar Rodriguez, and the recording studio is 480m2 CCTV Studio - One of the best studios in China.
- Rhombic sampling design, velocity levels are up to 12.
- Various guitar playing techniques: Harmonic, Hammer On, Pull Off, Slide Up, Slide Down, Slide In, Slide Out, Chord, Mute, Bending, Strum, etc. The legato notes at random time-length and random pitch can be achieved.
- Real guitar GUI.
- Legato techniques, more convenient for live performance.
- New sampling circulation techniques: KeyCount and OctCount.
- Vibrato system, Special-made for acoustic guitar.
- With Start Time technique, special features of string instrument have been authentically realized.
- Seven guitar FX: Reverb, Delay, Chorus, Transposition, Compression, EQ and Overdrive.
- Three groups of samples: Pick, Finger, Nail.
Equipments of Sample Recording:
- Lead Mic：AKG-C12VR.
- Front Mic：Sony 800G.
- Stereo Mic：Schoeps mk4.
- Back Mic：Neumann u87.
- Acoustic Field Mic：Schoeps mk4.
- ADDA：Prism Sound ADA – 8XR.
- MIX：NEVE 88R.
- Recording Bit Depth & Resolution：24Bit 96Khz Stereo.
- Guitar Used：Rodriguez Guitar.
- Recording Environment：CCTV 480m2 Studio.