|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Poly-Ana is an Analog Model Polyphonic Synthesizer.
Poly-Ana's voice architecture is a combination of the best features of the famous analog classics plus several new features for a total of 185 controls - see the feature list below. The GUI design aims to put every parameter just a single click away, with large, easy to grab knobs and switches that behave like the real-world items - there are no hidden drill-down menus so each and every control is prominently displayed where you can see it.
- Maximum 12 note polyphony featuring unison, voice detune and a unique poly-unison mode.
- Three oscillators per voice.
- Two filters per voice: 12/24 dB/Oct, LPF/HPF, can be run in parallel or in series allowing for additional multi-mode capability.
- Filter Resonance Modulation.
- Stereo signal path throughout the voice. Poly-Ana produces dramatic stereo effects without using any tacked-on delay or chorus effects.
- All voice parameters always visible and accessible with a single click.
- GUI controls that work like the real-world items, like automatic knob detents and single-click toggles.
- Unique modulation routing scheme: All the power of modular without the tedious complications of using patch cables or a modulation matrix.
- Waveform "morphing" creates smooth transitions between oscillator waveforms beyond simple cross-fading.
- Waveform Mod automatically morphs oscillator waveforms.
- PWM for all oscillator waveforms.
- Noise Sync: Oscillators can sync to noise source as well as normal pitched tones.
- Two LFOs per voice with retriggering. Allows separate phase for each voice's LFOs.
- Full Host-Sync for LFOs with adjustable phase offset.
- Three ADSR envelopes per voice with adjustable curves.
- Two Modulation Mixers allow for complex combinations of modulation sources.
- Unique, oversampled voice engine.
- Quality control lets you reduce Poly-Ana's CPU power requirements while recording performances.