|Product||PolyKB II Player|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
PolyKB II Player is a fully featured synthesizer. It has eight fully customizable parameters that you can select, including ADSR values, Filter Cut Off and resonance, etc. These parameters can also receive full automation via MIDI CC. In addition, all of the real time controls already contained in the preset are made available to controllers present on the User Interface (i.e. the original Mod Wheel, After Touch, Velocity, LFO and envelope modulation assignments).
PolyKB II Player ships with the same 250 preset library as the original PolyKB II. It's also fully compatible with the Analog Bags 1 & 2 add-on sound banks, as well as 3rd party sound sets, giving the user the ability to enhance the original library at a very affordable price. All your custom patches are also saved via your host, and projects using custom patches are saved with all your edits.
- Same Hi Quality Sound Engine as the PolyKB II.
- Compatible with PolyKB II Add On Soundbanks.
- 8 user selectable parameters can be customized.
- MIDI Control Automation of all player parameters, including the 8 user selectable parameters.
- Full control of Arpeggio settings.
- Full control of Polyphony Settings.
- On/Off toggle for the 4 effects (If you want to use an external Delay for example).
- On/Off toggle for the Stereo effect.
- Selectable control of effects settings (To adapt the FX to the groove of your tracks for example).
- Advanced Preset Browser, which enables you to search a preset with multi-criteria operation.
Selectable PolyKB II Parameters include:
- Oscillator 1: Wave, Tune.
- Oscillator 2: Wave, Tune, Level.
- Filter: Frequency, Resonance, Overdrive, Keyb Amount, Envelope 2 Amount.
- Envelope 1&2: Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release.
- Effects: Dry/Wet (Delay, Chorus, Phaser, EQ).