Polysquasher is a mastering compressor that was designed with one main goal: to be transparent. Polysquasher achieves its goal by using a unique compression algorithm which requires a small number of parameters – basically threshold and ratio only – making this compressor simple to use. More advanced settings are hidden in the "compressor mode editor" panel where you can create your own compressor modes that can be easily recalled later.
Polysquasher is best used as a finishing compressor inserted in the chain before the final mastering limiter.
- Transparent compression sound.
- Real-time gain reduction graph.
- 8 built-in compressor modes.
- Compressor mode editor.
- Multi-channel processing.
- Internal channel routing.
- Channel grouping.
- Up to 8x linear-phase oversampling.
- 64-bit floating point processing.
- Preset manager.
- Undo/redo history.
- A/B comparisons.
- Contextual hint messages.