|Product||Power Arp for Apple Logic X|
|Price (MSRP)||14,99 €|
|Type / Tags|
Power Arp is a collection of 500 new arpeggiator patterns (settings) for the MIDI-FX plug-in "Arpeggiator" of Apple Logic X.
It's a power tool for arranging and refreshing your MIDI tracks created with Logic X. Load an instrument ("EXS24", "Retro Synth", etc.) or a complete channel strip, insert the MIDI-FX plug-in Arpeggiator and call the settings of Power Arp for your musical inspiration. Power Arp offers settings for pulsating chords for Chill out, melodic phrases and compings for Dance/House tracks as well as rapid lines for Dubstep.
All settings are focussing the individual musical pattern created with the Grid Editor of the MIDI-FX plug-in. Please feel free to modify the settings and use the options and controller feature. Don't expect player sounds ready for your production. Power Arp is more like a bag of tricks for creative musicians.
- Over 500 settings for MIDI-FX plug-in "Arpeggiator", 1 song (for checking the arp settings).
- 3 style categories: "Slow" = arp styles for Downbeat (Lounge, RnB, HipHop, etc.) in a tempo range 70-100 BPM, "Medium" = arp styles for Dance/House in a tempo range 100-130 BPM, "Fast" = Dubstep/Breakbeats in a tempo range 130-160 BPM.
- 3 arpeggio types: "Mono" = Monophonic lines for melody and bass parts, "MonoPoly" = combination of chord and single notes, recommended for synth comping, "Poly" = rhythmical chords.
- 3 different pattern lengths: 1/2 bar, 1 bar and 2 bars.
- Bonus 01: Song Demo (Easy Arp), arrangement of six arpeggiator tracks.
- Bonus 02: Folder "Basics" with various templates for making your own arp settings. Folder "Favorites" for saving your best settings.