|Product||Precision Time Align|
|Type / Tags|
Precision Time Align is a high precision sub-sample delay that can slide a track forward or backwards in time. It will help you get perfectly synchronized double-tracked recordings completely eliminating timing anomalies and phase issues from your mix, especially on multi-miked drums, vocals and instruments:
- Synchronize signals to microsecond accuracy, up to 1/64th of a sample.
- Phase Invert button fixes mirror-image acoustical phasing.
- Precise Coarse and Fine controls optimize time shift in recordings.
- Perform negative delays, moving the track up in time relative to other tracks in the recording.
- Four different methods for calibrating the signal to achieve perfect signal matching.
- Precision Time Delay also included for use with D.A.W.s lacking delay compensation.
- Much faster and more accurate workflow than trying to manually align in your D.A.W.