PSP MasterQ is a high quality parametric equalizer designed to operate at sampling rates ranging from 44.1 to 192kHz. It contains seven filters: 12 or 24 dB/oct low cut and high cut filters, low shelf and high shelf filters, and low mid, middle and high mid peaking filters - all of them with adjustable frequency and Q factor over a wide range. The plug-in also includes a high precision EQ graph to display an overview of the EQ curve, as well as display the individual characteristics of each filter.
- High quality processing using 64 double precision floating point computations.
- Up to 192kHz sample rates supported.
- 7 filters with pre-configured parameter ranges for easy use.
- EQ graph that displays an overall EQ curve and individual curves for each active filter.
- FAT ultimate quality double sampling algorithm.
- A set of example presets.