Modeled on a rare vintage Fairchild 670 from the personal collection of Grammy award-winning producer/engineer Jack Joseph Puig, the PuigChild hardware compressor faithfully recreates the unmistakable sound of the original.
Featuring dual mono, linked, and lateral vertical stereo modes, 16/24-bit digital I/O, and outstanding AD/DA converters, housed in a rugged 2U rack unit, the PuigChild is a world-class compressor — in the studio or on the road.
- Legendary Fairchild sound in a road-ready hardware unit.
- Dual mono, linked, and lateral vertical stereo modes.
- State-of-the-art 24-bit converters.
- Analog and digital connectors for all popular formats.
- 125 dB dynamic range.
- Switchable sampling rates up to 96kHz.