|Developer||Minimal System Group|
|Type / Tags|
Minimal System Instruments Plugins run on Windows based PCs using a suitable VST host or DAW. Our plugins have been fully tested within Ableton Live, Adobe Audition, Cakewalk Sonar, FL Studio, Energy XT, Presonus Studio One, Renoise, and Cubase.
Punch is an up-to-date version of one of the all time classic analogue compression and limiting processors. Punch offers an array of ratios including 2:1, 4:1, and 8:1 perfect for compression duties - but there is also the 20:1 ratio designed for full limiting applications.
- Ultra-fast attack time.
- Unique Analogue characteristics.
- FET Gain Reduction Emulation.
- Input & Output Gain Adjustment Knobs with adjustable Attack and Release Settings.
- Custom Output Transformer Emulation design.
- Full automation capabilities.
- Flexible VU metering options.
- Presets from Kendal Osborne.
- Based on the 1176AE Limiting Amplifier Compressor.
Change Log Version 3.00
- Improved GUI controls response.
- Numerous minor bug fixes.
- All new GUI design.
Click HERE to download the demo version of Punch.