|Product||Pure Synth Platinum|
|Type / Tags|
Pure Synth Platinum (PSP) is a software based ROMpler and synthesis library that has the bread-and-butter samples of a traditional hardware keyboard, combined with the synthesis techniques available in the most complex of digital and analog synthesizers.
All of the acoustic waveforms indicative of what samples offer as well as an exhaustive arsenal of digital and analog synthesis techniques: Analog, Wavetable, Superwave, FM, Transient/Drum, Sub Oscillator, and Noise Generator. All of these synthesis techniques are available per oscillator and can be mixed and matched.
- 5.2GB (uncompressed) Samples.
- 2.1 GB FLAC Losses Compression (HQ).
- 514 Presets (More Presets to come).
- 6,232 Multi-Samples.
- 328 Individual Sample Waveforms used for oscillators.
- Over 1,600 Wavetables with PWM.
- Over 30 Different effects per oscillator.
- Analog Synthesizer with PWM and Sync.
- 8-Oscillator Superwave for phat stacked synths.
- Transient Drum Synth for drum and/or transient sounds.
- FM Synthesizer with 6-Operators.
- Dedicated Sub Oscillator.
- White Noise Generator with 11 different generators.
- ASR-10/DP4 Warm Reverb Emulations.
- 2-Filters per Oscillator with over 50 different filter choices.
- Classic Oberheim Xpander Filter emulations with 37 modes.
- 2-LFO's per Oscillator (LFO 2 to modulate Sync, PWM, and FM parameters).
- Arp/Gate per Oscillator for Complex Sequences.