No Longer Available
|Type / Tags|
Q-Pack includes three plug-ins Q, trackQ and SchranzQ.
Q is a sound shaping tool based on IIR filtering, soft saturation algorithms and fast SSE assembler. It works much like a normal EQ but has few tricks up its sleeve.
Q is based on the fact that too clean a signal doesn't sound good. You need harmonic distortions to bring life to digital recordings (or digital synthesis). This is achieved with a merge of EQ filtering techniques and accurately directed saturation. In the right hands this tool can work wonders on drums, vocals, guitars, synthesizers, etc. even whole tunes.
- 32bit IIR EQ core with per band saturation.
- Filter range from 20 Hz to 20500 Hz with no stepping.
- Sample accurate control of filter shapes with automatic "sleep" mode for lower CPU usage.
- EQ Graph with draggable nodes.
- Five filter modes: peaking EQ, low shelving, high shelving, lowpass, highpass.
- Spectrum Analyzer with smooth output (50fps).
- Elegant controls and exportable presets.
- Custom Skinning system.
Additional features in SchranzQ:
- Single- or multiband valve distortion simulation.
- Clipper + saturator on main output.
- Extended dB range.
trackQ provides hugely reduced CPU usage for regular tracking EQ use.