QED Vintage Beatbox contains emulated kits of an array of vintage drum machines.
- 1,313 individual kit pieces.
- 131 kits.
- Two independent slots for bass drum and snare, A and B.
- Solo option to audition A - B bass drums and snares whilst editing.
- Independent Filters, Delay and Reverb for each instrument channel.
- Delay - host tempo aligned. Ping-pong or straight, depending on left/right length settings.
- Filter - Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass and Band Reject.
- Output options - instrument or master out.
- MIDI learn and full automation for all controls. Even kits piece selection can be automated or MIDI controlled. Right click directly on the piece selection panel for MIDI learn.
- Presets of all kits (dry).
- Need to know information is accessed via the (i) button on the interface.
NOTE: Kit pieces that are identical in two or more machines only the one common piece has been included.
All preset demonstrations are completely dry and were produced exclusively with QED Vintage Beatbox.
More preset demonstrations on the Samplesphere site.