KVR Rank: 1324 810 1258 [30-Day: 1338; 7-Day: 1230; Yesterday: 3220]
33 members are following Quad Frohmage and 107 members are following Ohm Force @ KVR.
- A Four filters unit that you can assemble in every possible way.
- 30 filter modes for each of those filters.
- Advanced LFO module with 10 LFO types, Sample and Hold and smoothness control.
- Advanced Envelope Follower module with Attack, Hold and Release settings.
- Advanced XADSR module with and extra Sustain time parameter and an incredibly handy Sensitivity setting.
- Apply those modulators to any parameter you want - even the three at the same time, using a factor from -1 to +1.
- Easy BPM synchronization for all the modulation parameters - not only LFO but actually any parameter related to time (like ... say ... attack ... decay ... do you get it ?).
- Handful Copy and Paste feature to duplicate modulation parameters.
- Advanced GUI full of live-dedicated features, such as flying knobs, preset morphing, and grouped parameters...
- Advanced MIDI support with autobind feature and fast configuration.
- Modulation can even been driven by a MIDI keyboard, with either velocity or tone. In this last case, you have the possibility to adjust the frequency of the filter to the corresponding note.