Quantum Leap Ministry Of Rock is a huge 18 Gb collection of Rock Drums, Basses and Guitars recorded in the famous East West Studio 2.
Ministry Of Rock is a modern day rock toolkit that covers a myriad of styles. It features sounds used in today's music and the entire library was created with one goal in mind: to create a virtual instrument capable of producing sounds that could actually produce a hit record or film score without any live drum, bass or guitar overdubs. Articulations and programming was all reverse engineered from actual performances.
- Legato Bass and Guitar Samples.
- Legato and Staccato Repetitions.
- Playable rhythm guitars and leads, clean and distorted.
- Release samples.
- Guitars and basses recorded in dual amp configurations and software allows user to choose amp, or mix the sound from both amps.
- Dynamic bass that can play everything from ballads to the most hardcore music imaginable.
- Round robin bass drums, snares, toms and hats. performance drum hits extracted from live playing.
- The world famous studio 2 rock drum sound featured on countless gold records.
- Drumkits are also optimized for use with Roland VDrums.
- Octaplus (9 Toms).
- Gretch (the actual kit used to make Metallica's Black record).
Basses (All recorded thru an Ampeg SVT rig and an Ashdown rig):
- Fender P-Bass Custom.
- Fender 5 String.
- Specter and Kubiki basses.
Guitars (All recorded thru Marshall, Fender, Bogner, Vox and Budda amps):
- Fender Telecaster.
- Fender Stratocaster.
- Gibson Les Paul.
- Ibanez Universe 7.
- PRS guitars.