|Product||Quantum Leap Pianos|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Dongle (PACE iLok Smart Key)|
Quantum Leap Pianos is a detailed collection of the world's finest grand pianos, recorded in EastWest Studios with 3 mic positions for each piano.
- Bechstein D-280 Concert Grand Piano - close mics engineered by KEN SCOTT (Elton John/Supertramp/David Bowie/Beatles).
- Steinway D Concert Grand Piano.
- Bösendorfer 290 Concert Grand Piano.
- Yamaha C7 Grand Piano.
- 150 Gb of content at 24-bit/44.1k quality.
- Sample management system offers 50% more efficiency compared to other piano collections.
- Load any piano or mic position.
- 3 positions are included per piano for maximum flexibility.
- 10-16 velocities per note (and again in soft pedal, sustain pedal, and soft sustain).
- 16 velocity staccato on every piano.
- Repetition samples taken from 180 BPM performances for a true repetition sound and not simply an alternate take.
- Software detects true repetitions.
- Resonance - pedal resonance recorded for every note at multiple velocities, as well as with the soft pedal down.
- Proprietary resonance captured on the Bösendorfer.
- True multi-velocity soft pedal samples with and without sustain pedal.
- Release samples with software envelope follower.
- Articulations on each piano include:
- pedal resonance.
- soft pedal.
- Recorded in a proper piano environment with vintage Neumann microphones, Meitner AD converters and a vintage 8078 Neve console.
- Stereo swap possible in software.
- Mic position mixing in software.
- Lid position simulation.
- Articulation matrix for quick and straightforward loading.
- Powerful streaming engine with high polyphony counts.