With Quatro Bass Designer you can combine four separate basses from a selection of electric bass guitar and synth basses, each with its own controls and effects rack.
(Incidentally, Quatro isn't a misspelling of the Italian word for four, it's four in Portuguese.)
- 39 Synth Basses.
- MIDI channel and audio output options for each bass.
- Solo and Mute for each bass.
- MIDI Learn (right click) and full automation for all controls. Even bass selection can be MIDI controlled and automated. Right click directly on the bass selection panel for MIDI Learn.
- 128 Presets.
- Filter - Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass and Band Reject.
- Delay - Host tempo aligned. Ping-pong or straight, depending on left and right length settings.
Need to know information is accessed via the ( i ) button on the interface.
A stereo Quatro Effects Rack unit is included.