|Developer||SIR Audio Tools|
|Price (MSRP)||99€ / $129|
|Type / Tags|
With qwertyGO! you are able to:
- trigger sounds/songs with your computer-keyboard/midi-device.
- provide backing tracks for live acts and generate a click-track for the drummer on a separate channel.
- play jingles/sound effects/loops in a radio show or at the theater.
- play multichannel sound files for art-performances/sound sculptures.
- present examples of your work to customers at your studio.
qwertyGO! is useful for all musicians/artists/DJ's on stage, theaters, radio stations, for sport events or wherever you want to play jingles/backing-tracks/sounds-effects. It's just this nifty little helper you sometimes need:
- Trigger sounds with your computer keyboard.
- adjustable fade-in, fade-out and cross-fade time.
- adjustable pitch.
- "Stop All" function with adjustable fade-out time.
- different play-modes like "play loop - stop when key is pressed again" etc...
- Mute groups.
- supports different keyboard-Layouts (incl. QWERTY, QWERTZ, AZERTY ...).
- multichannel/surround output and routing functions.
- adjustable start and stop position in a waveform display.
- imports WAV, AIFF, OGG, FLAC, MP3 (via Apple CoreAudio/Windows Audio Compression Manager).
- Audio Plugin Environment (AU & VST Plugin Integration).
- New Key Modules: Audio In Through (for Routing Live-In Audio through qwertyGo).
- Trigger Group Parameter (to start sounds simultaneously).
- Appearance Settings.
- 16 channel output option.
- StandardEQ integration.
- Mac Version now Code-Signed and Retina aware.
- Windows Version high DPI-Aware.
- ...and much more.