|Type / Tags|
Intel CPU, Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
R_Mem is a granulator effect plug-in with additional ring-modulator, multimode filter and delay. What makes it special is the addition of a modulation matrix driven by 4 LFOs and of a morphing system that lets you store two states and crossfade between them. For more sound mangling possibilities, both state slots can be filled with random values.
The full version also comes with 50 royalty-free samples (24-bit / 44.1 kHz) : a selection of dark soundscapes and sound effects crafted from a mix of field recordings and digital experiments.
- From 16 to 64 grains (10 ms to 200 ms).
- Stereo delay up to 1 second.
- Multimode filter (lowpass, highpass, bandpass, notch).
- Grain freeze.
- 4 LFOs.
- Modulation matrix.
- Morphing between 2 states.
- State randomizers.
- MIDI learn.
- MIDI program change support.
- 50 royalty-free samples.
- Lifetime free updates for registered users.