|Developer||Abeem Live Technologies|
115 € (+VAT for € residents)
|Type / Tags|
Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 (note: installer requires admin rights to run)
Processor: x86 compatible, Intel Pentium 4 - AMD Athlon XP or faster, up to 32 logical processors
Memory: 256MB RAM minimum, 1GB or more recommended
Graphics: OpenGL 1.2 compatible video card, 800x600 minimum resolution
Sound: internal or external device required, ASIO driver recommended
MIDI: interface, keyboard and controllers recommended
|Copy Protection||Key File|
Rack Performer is a pro-audio software for live performance, sound design and real-time audio processing. Rack Performer is a modular environment hosting VST plug-ins and internal modules (effects and instruments), with MIDI support, multi-channel audio I/O and internal processing, sample accurate sequencing and low latency.
- Modular host – High-level modular environment supporting VST/VSTi plug-ins, internal modules, multichannel audio and MIDI.
- Scene Snapshots – Original way to save and recall any instant of the performance in a flash.
- Multi-chan audio processing – Most modules support multi-channel I/O (ex: 7:1).
- Dedicated audio monitoring – Allocate audio output channels for monitoring and pre-listening.
- Virtual Screens – Full-screen interface without scrolling or overlapping windows.
- Multiple monitors support - Up to four monitors can be used at the same time.
- GUI wrappers – Large number of GUI wrappers to build an optimal control surface.
- Any-point audio recording - Complete multi-channel real-time audio recording support.