Radium is a free (as in speech) music editor with a novel interface. It's inspired by trackers, but has fewer limitations and uses graphics to show musical data.
The development of Radium started in 1999.
- Sound effects automation.
- Tempo automation.
- Velocity automation.
- Polyphonic tracks.
- Unlimited number of tracks.
- Unlimited number of lines.
- Unlimited note, tempo, and effect precision.
- Unlimited Undo/Redo.
- Zoom in/out.
- Blazingly snappy graphics.
- Import standard MIDI files and MMD2/MMD3 modules.
- Note sequence effects such as transpose, quantize, glizzando, invert and reverse.
- Configurable key bindings, menus, fonts, and colors.
- Extension language support. Write programs that generates music or modifies your songs.
- Western style scores can be generated from radium songs with Common Music Notation (CMN).