|Price (MSRP)||$99 / $249|
|Type / Tags|
•Supported operating systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32-bit or 64-bit)
•Intel/AMD processor 1.4 GHz minimum
•512 MB RAM
•Windows MME or ASIO compatible audio hardware is required (ASIO compatible audio hardware required for low-latency operation)
•Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9 or 10.10 (latest update)
•Intel Core Duo minimum
•1 GB RAM
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
RapidComposer is a rapid music prototyping software designed for composers, song-writers and musicians of all musical styles.
- Unique non-destructive, phrase-based music composition.
- Advanced tools for phrase editing, phrase morphing, phrase generation, phrase grouping, motif development, chord progression editing.
- Chord suggestions, chord progression generation, chord progression rules editing.
- Timeline with chords (absolute or chord functions) which all phrases automatically conform to.
- Piano roll with scale notes, visually editable chord notes, and smart arranging of overlapped notes in two styles.
- In-place non-destructive phrase-level and note-level editing.
- Sophisticated MIDI CC editing and recording.
- Articulations can be assigned to phrases or even individual notes.
- Extensive scale, chord, guitar chord, chord progression databases.
- Movable, resizable and transposable smart phrases that always conform to the current chord.
- Phrase and rhythm generators help you to create thousands of musically useful (not random) phrases.
- Taggable instrument database of all MIDI, VSTi and SF2 presets in one place.
- Variations can be applied to phrases, or whole tracks.
- IdeaTool that can generate a multitrack composition based on the provided parameters and rules.
- Intuitive drag and drop environment (you can drop chords, progressions, phrases, instruments to the composition).
- Fully customizable user interface with preset themes.
- Unlimited undo and the ability to make several versions of the same composition.
- MIDI drag-and-drop tracks or composition to DAWs.
- Virtual instruments (VSTi v2.4 plug-ins) support.
- SoundFont (.SF2) support.
- Standalone and VST version (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Available for Windows and Mac OS X.