|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Ravity R is a Rhythm/Drum sound module.
Ravity's rack-mounted module type control panel occupies very small portion of your screen. 4 Quick Edit Knobs on the left side of Ravity allow you to build your desired sound quick and easy.
Ravity features a convenient user interface with the Preset Browser. It offers simple, but powerful control over all aspects of Ravity. You can navigate through controls and adjust them simply with a keyboard or mouse, you can custom assign user presets using different colors, and you can use the Preview/Load system to quickly browse through the different sounds.
Ravity R allows you to assign desired sounds to individual pads. Output buses, mute groups can be easily controlled for each pad, and you can control and view every detail within the LCD panel. Ravity R features easy-to-use and intuitive user interface. MIDI assign feature is easily accessible via a simple right click of the mouse over the respective buttons and knobs, and by clicking on the name of the knob, you can input the exact values of the parameters through your keyboard. The LCD panel will immediately reflect the changes you make. The LFX module on the bottom allows you to add powerful effects with ease.
- Based on PCM Synthesizer Module.
- 68 ready-to-use presets (expandable).
- Large preset browser (keyboard support) / Expandable easy editing GUI (hot-key support).
- NAVI engine: Extremely low CPU load / 32-bit sound processing.
- HLMS: Hyper Layered MIDI assign System for real-time performance and sound editing.
- FOEM: Fully Optimized embedded Effecting Module (24 types of algorithm).
- 16 assignable pads/layers / 6 individual stereo outputs.
- Imports external Wave files (*.wav). (any sample rate, 8/16/24/32-bit, mono/stereo).