Reaktor is a completely modular, real-time sound synthesis, sampling and effects software application / plug-in. It fuses all audio applications into a single, versatile and powerful tool. Musicians, producers and sound designers are all catered to by the very broad range of instruments and sounds already included. With an open engine architecture, the potential for building your own highly individual instruments is endless.
- Completely modular, real-time sound synthesis, sampling and effects software.
- Over 60 unique synths, samplers, drum machines and effects providing thousands of sounds.
- Includes free access to the NI Online User Library to download more than 2100 additional instruments.
- Preset morphing and preset randomization.
- Pre-designed building blocks for easy construction of individual instruments and effects.
- The latest, high-end algorithms deliver pristine sound.
- Reaktor Core Technology allowing low level, custom module design.
- 'skinability' of all instrument control elements.
- Multi-breakpoint envelopes with slope control, tempo grid and looping.
- Live sampling and effect modules with auto-normalisation and tempo-synchronous beat juggling.